A summer essential - celebrating white embroidery on men's Shirt. A collection of stars which represents ray of hope that exists in every individual. Delicacy envelopes within itself subtle style for men. Not without play of stitches: hathkati jali, keel, phanda, kante by highly skilled artisan.
CO-ARTIST Motif co-designed and embroidered by Arshi and Shabbo with Jaspal Kalra.
Aditas Mens Chikankari Shirt
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size S: Chest - 37in, Abdomen - 37in, Length - 29in, Shoulder - 17in, Sleeve Length - 22.5in
- Size M: Chest - 39in, Abdomen - 39in, Length - 30in, Shoulder - 17.5in, Sleeve Length - 23in
- Size L: Chest - 41in, Abdomen - 41in, Length - 31in, Shoulder - 18in, Sleeve Length - 23.5in
- Size XL: Chest - 43in, Abdomen - 43in, Length - 32in, Shoulder - 18.5in, Sleeve Length - 24in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.
COLOR: Mool Safed (Natural white)
WEIGHT (GRAMS): 150
MATERIAL(S): Cotton slub Poplin
WASH & CARE:
All the products created by Sangraha are handcrafted. Hence, subtle variations in color, texture, and finish are the celebration of the human hand.
- Wash separately in Coldwater
- Machine wash on gentle cycle
- Hang dry in shade
- Low heat iron
- Don't use bleach