A wardrobe essential - celebrating white embroidery with Indigo accents on Shiyahi (Grey). This panelled tunic with gathers at the waist has free style to give delicate grace. The fruit of paradise: walnut is embroidered with intricacy of stitch and essence of bloom. The edging of sleeve and center seams are meticulously executed by hand to form java. Here the artisan has expressed in variety of stitches: Banarsi kante, hathkati jali, phanda, murri, sidhaul jali, keel, ghaspatti, janjira and orma.
CO-ARTIST Motif co-designed and embroidered by Mehzabi and Lucky Khan with Jaspal Kalra.
Akhota Chikankari Round-Neck Gathered Long Tunic
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size S: Bust - 38in, Hip - 56in, Length - 45in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 18in
- Size M: Bust - 40in, Hip - 54in, Length - 46in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 18.5in
- Size L: Bust - 42in, Hip - 56in, Length - 47in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 19in
- Size XL: Bust - 44in, Hip - 58in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 16in, Sleeve Length - 19.5in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.