Summer with blossom of white embroidery on relaxed dress in natural white to celebrate this year of hope. Each stitch and detail talks of singularity and identity. Drooping armholes and relaxed silhouette make it ideal for summer. Roses, marigolds, amaranthus in stitches of ghaspatti, hathkati jali, sidhaul jali, ekheri, janjira, rozan, bijli, phanda and murri. More to it is the irregularity and independence of jali at the sleeve hem give that extra essence of being designed- a signature of Kurbak.
CO-ARTIST Motif co-designed and embroidered by Sabbo and Shaqib Siddiqui with Jaspal Kalra.
Ataka Chikankari Round-neck Empire-line Kimono Sleeve Dress
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size XS: Bust - 35in, Length - 36in, Armhole to - Armhole 23.5in, Sleeve Length from Neck- 20in, Bottom Sweep- 60in
- Size S: Bust - 37in, Length - 37in, Armhole to - Armhole 23.5in, Sleeve Length from Neck- 20in, Bottom Sweep- 60in
- Size M: Bust - 39in, Length - 38in, Armhole to - Armhole 24in, Sleeve Length from Neck- 21in, Bottom Sweep- 62in
- Size L: Bust - Bust - 41in, Length - 39in, Armhole to - Armhole 24.5in, Sleeve Length from Neck- 22in, Bottom Sweep- 64in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.
COLOR: Mool Safed (Natural White)
WEIGHT (GRAMS): 200
MATERIAL(S): Cotton Cambric
WASH & CARE:
All the products created by Sangraha are handcrafted. Hence, subtle variations in color, texture, and finish are the celebration of the human hand.
- Wash separately in Coldwater
- Machine wash on gentle cycle
- Hang dry in shade
- Low heat iron
- Don't use bleach