A summer essential - celebrating pristine white embroidery. This is pleated from shoulder and is designed to give relaxed grace. The double headed peacock (atyuh) adorns the shoulders and has tiny bouquets of flowers spread evenly. The ornate peacocks are inspired from pichwai with flora and fauna adorning the canvas for the divine. Here the artisan has expressed in variety of stitches: Banarsi kante, hathkati jali, phanda, keel, ghaspatti, janjira and orma.
CO-ARTIST: Motif co-designed and embroidered by Mehjabin and Shabbo with Jaspal Kalra.
Atyuh Chikankari Round Neck Pleated Long Tunic
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size S: Bust - 37in, Hip - 66in, Length - 44in, Shoulder - 14.5 in, Sleeve Length - 19.5in
- Size M: Bust - 39in, Hip - 68in, Length - 45in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 20in
- Size L: Bust - 41in, Hip - 70in, Length - 46in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 20.5in
- Size XL: Bust - 43in, Hip - 72in, Length - 47in, Shoulder - 16in, Sleeve Length - 21in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.