A summer essential - celebrating white embroidery on buttoned down (mock) flared tunic with accents in dull gold silk thread. This natural white tunic is divided into twin yards of flowers blossoming around the tree of life in form of paisley. The tiny tendrils executed with endurance bespeaks of ornamentation Indo-Islamic designs. It encloses a jali in between to complete the palette of the Chikankari artisan. Let the outfit cascade on you from the shoulder yoke and spread the fragrance of freshness.
CO-ARTIST Motif co-designed and embroidered by Arshi and Siddiqua with Jaspal Kalra.
Akheri Chikankari Front Button-Down Tunic
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size XS: Bust - 35in, Waist - 40in, Hip - 46in, Length - 45in, Shoulder - 13.5in, Sleeve Length - 17.5in
- Size S: Bust - 37in, Waist - 42in, Hip - 48in, Length - 46in, Shoulder - 14in, Sleeve Length - 18in
- Size M: Bust - 39in, Waist - 44in, Hip - 50in, Length - 47in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 18.5in
- Size L: Bust - 41in, Waist - 46in, Hip - 52in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 19in
- Size XL: Bust - 43in, Waist - 48in, Hip - 54in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 16in, Sleeve Length - 19.5in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.