A summer essential - celebrating pristine white embroidery. A long shrug to accentuate and add sophistication to any style with its graceful embroidery and silhouette. String it at waist and team with a colored underlayer and you are styled at your best. Play of stipes woven into fabric to create elegance. Paecocks inspired from Pichwais arorn the font and back. The spread of flowers and Mukaish make it apt for any occassion. Inspired from pichwai, Diptaksh is adorned with flora and fauna for the etheral essence. Here the artisan has expressed in variety of stitches: Banarsi kante, hathkati jali, phanda, murri, sidhaul jali, keel, ghaspatti, janjira and orma.
CO-ARTIST: Motif co-designed and embroidered by Azra, Mehjabin and Lucky Khan with Jaspal Kalra.
Diptaksh Chikankari Long Shrug Front Open
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size XS: Length 43in, Bust 38in, Waist 35in, Bottom sweep 124in, Shoulder 14.5in, Sleeve 18.5in
- Size S: Length 44in, Bust 40in, Waist 37in, Bottom sweep 128in, Shoulder 15in, Sleeve 19in
- Size M: Length 45in, Bust 42in, Waist 39in, Bottom sweep 132in, Shoulder 15.5in, Sleeve 19.5in
- Size L: Length 46in, Bust 44in, Waist 41in, Bottom sweep 136in, Shoulder 16in, Sleeve 20in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.