A summer essential - celebrating pristine white embroidery. This straight kurta with side slits is designed to give a smart grace. The creepers and rows of hathkati jali dangling from shoulder have tiny pine leaves at the ends. The suspended lines represent artisans expression. The delicacy of tendril and tiny keels, round motifs to the size of nose ring sprinkled over the tunic is giving edings with self fabric at slits and openings.
CO-ARTIST Motif co-designed and embroidered by Arshi and Mehzabin with Jaspal Kalra.
Fanoos White Chikankari A-Line Tunic
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size XS: Bust - 35in, Waist - 34in, Hip - 38in, Length - 45in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 18in
- Size S: Bust - 37in, Waist - 36in, Hip - 40in, Length - 46in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 18.5in
- Size M: Bust - 39in, Waist - 38in, Hip - 42in, Length - 47in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 19in
- Size L: Bust - 41in, Waist - 40in, Hip - 44in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 16in, Sleeve Length - 19.5in
- Size XL: Bust - 43in, Waist - 42in, Hip - 46in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 16.5in, Sleeve Length - 20in