A wardrobe essential - celebrating pristine white embroidery on Neela Thotha (Pale blue green). This pleated panelled tunic is intricately sewn to give delicate grace to each pleat that flows over the body. Swaying fish adds vavacity to canvas and uplift the mood. Here the artisan has expressed in variety of stitches: Banarsi kante, hathkati jali, phanda, murri, sidhaul jali, keel, ghaspatti, janjira and orma.
CO-ARTIST Motif co-designed and embroidered by Mehzabi and Lucky Khan with Jaspal Kalra.
Jalika Chikankari Round-Neck Pleated Long Tunic
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
*Owing to sleeve cut the shoulder seam is tapered in and it may seem narrow than standard but will fit standard shoulder size
- Size S: Bust - 38in, Hip - 58in, Length - 46in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 19in
- Size M: Bust - 40in, Hip - 60in, Length - 47in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 19.5in
- Size L: Bust - 42in, Hip - 62in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 20in
- Size XL: Bust - 44in, Hip - 64in, Length - 49in, Shoulder - 16in, Sleeve Length - 20.5in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.