A wardrobe staple - celebrating Chikankari on dark onion pink. This front open urta with with layers and minute gathers at waist is designed to give a ethnic grace. The banana shrubs are inspired from Pichwai and the bodice has tiny phanda sprinkled on outfit. Team it with a solid inner or drape it over a chikankari crop top with slim pants. The stitches that adorn this outfit are bijli, ghaspatti, phanda, dhaniya, Banarsi kante, janjira and sidhaul hathkati jali.
CO-ARTIST Motif co-designed and embroidered by Sabbo, Azra and Shaqib with Jaspal Kalra.
Kandali Front Open Layered Chikankari Jacket
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size XS: Bust - 37in, Waist - 36in, Hip - 40in, Length - 44in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 17in
- Size S: Bust - 39in, Waist - 38in, Hip - 42in, Length - 45in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 17.5in
- Size M: Bust - 41in, Waist - 40in, Hip - 44in, Length - 46in, Shoulder - 16in, Sleeve Length - 18in
- Size L: Bust - 43in, Waist - 42in, Hip - 46in, Length - 47in, Shoulder - 16.5in, Sleeve Length - 18.5in
- Size XL: Bust - 45in, Waist - 44in, Hip - 48in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 17in, Sleeve Length - 19in