A summer essential - celebrating pristine white embroidery. This tunic cut in zero waste is designed to give a smart grace. The mandala inspired motif is also a representation of lotus that balances the universe. The back slit gives it a contemporary look and gives options of accentuating through layering with an underdress. Here the artisan has expressed in variety of stitches: Banarsi kante, hathkati jali, sidhaul jali, janjira, ghaspatti, dhania, rozan, rehat, phanda, keel and orma.
#UNDERDRESS IS NOT PART OF OUTFIT AND MAY BE ORDERED SEPERATELY IN COLOR OF CHOICE, AS A MENTION IN SPECIAL NOTE & ON EXTRA CHARGE
CO-ARTIST Motif co-designed and embroidered by Arshi and Fatima with Jaspal Kalra.
Lasyak Chikankari Round Neck Long Tunic With Back Slit
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size S: Bust - 38in, Hip - 44in, Length - 45in, Shoulder - 14in, Sleeve Length - 19in, Back Slit - 29in
- Size M: Bust - 40in, Hip - 46in, Length - 46in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 19.5in, Back Slit - 30in
- Size L: Bust - 42in, Hip - 48in, Length - 47in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 20in, Back Slit - 31in
- Size XL: Bust - 44in, Hip - 50in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 20.5in, Back Slit - 31in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.