A summer essential - celebrating white embroidery on men's bandi style woven cotton tee with diagonal chest pocket. Birds and Dots of various sizes placed on the canvas represent creation and the origin. Like the motif the silhoutte bias cut tee makes it comfortable and relaxed to wear. Not without play of stitches: hathkati jali, keel, phanda, kante, rozan, ghaspatti, rehat and murri made by highly skilled artisan.
CO-ARTIST Motif co-designed and embroidered by Sadaf and Shabbo with Jaspal Kalra.
Martanda Men's Chikankari Henley Neck Bandi Tee
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size S: Chest - 37in, Abdomen - 37in, Length - 29in, Shoulder - 17in, Sleeve Length - 22.5in
- Size M: Chest - 39in, Abdomen - 39in, Length - 30in, Shoulder - 17.5in, Sleeve Length - 23in
- Size L: Chest - 41in, Abdomen - 41in, Length - 31in, Shoulder - 18in, Sleeve Length - 23.5in
- Size XL: Chest - 43in, Abdomen - 43in, Length - 32in, Shoulder - 18.5in, Sleeve Length - 24in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.
COLOR: Mool Safed (Natural white)
WEIGHT (GRAMS): 150
MATERIAL(S): Cotton slub cambric
WASH & CARE:
All the products created by Sangraha are handcrafted. Hence, subtle variations in color, texture, and finish are the celebration of the human hand.
- Wash separately in Coldwater
- Machine wash on gentle cycle
- Hang dry in shade
- Low heat iron
- Don't use bleach