Summer with blossom of pastel embroidery on A-line Long Tunic in mool safed (natural white) to celebrate the proses of Mirza as an illustrated artwork inspired from Pichwai. Each motif is in tune with the rhythm of nature. peacocks, shrubs, cyprus, flora in stitches of ghaspatti, hathkati jali, sidhaul jali, ekheri, janjira, bijli, phanda and murri. Delicate tendrils in hathkati establish connectivity of life.
CO-ARTIST Motif co-designed and embroidered by Azra and Shaqib Siddiqui with Jaspal Kalra.
Meer Chikankari Round-neck w/h slit Long Kurta
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size XS: Bust - 35in, Length - 44in, Shoulder 14in, Sleeve Length 17in, Bottom Sweep- 80in
- Size S: Bust - 37in, Length - 45in, Shoulder 14.5in, Sleeve Length 17.5in,, Bottom Sweep- 80in
- Size M: Bust - 39in, Length - 46in, Shoulder 15in, Sleeve Length 17.5in, Bottom Sweep- 82in
- Size L: Bust - Bust - 41in, Length - 47in, Shoulder 15.5in, Sleeve Length 18in, Bottom Sweep- 84in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.
COLOR: Mool Safed(Natural White)
WEIGHT (GRAMS): 250
MATERIAL(S): Cotton Voile
WASH & CARE:
All the products created by Sangraha are handcrafted. Hence, subtle variations in color, texture, and finish are the celebration of the human hand.
- Wash separately in Coldwater
- Machine wash on gentle cycle
- Hang dry in shade
- Low heat iron
- Don't use bleach