Flaunt your love for craft by wearing intricately embroidered Chikankari dress. This deep neck dress with minutely gathered empire seam is perfect overlayer for a colored underdress. The minute lotus flowers inspired from Pichwai, embroidered in hathkati jali and ghaspatti let the vibrant color of underlayer come through. The lotus with blooming flowers at the back make this dress a delight to the wearer with its intricacy. Lotus at hemline depicts balance and benevolance. Stitches used are kante, ghaspatti, bijli, sidhaul jali, kante, keel and hathkati.
CO-ARTIST Motif co-designed and embroidered by Razia, Mehzabin and Saqib Siddiqui with Jaspal Kalra.
Niraru Chikankari Deep V-Neck Gathered Empire line Dress
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size XS: Bust - 35in, Sweep - 86in, Hip - 66in, Length - 46in, Shoulder - 14in, Sleeve Length - 18in
- Size S: Bust - Bust - 37in, Sweep - 88in, Hip - 68in, Length - 47in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 18.5in
- Size M: Bust - 39in, Sweep - 90in, Hip - 70in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 19in
- Size L: Bust - 41in, Sweep - 92in, Hip - 72in, Length - 49in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 19.5in
- Size XL: Bust - 43in, Sweep - 94in, Hip - 74in, Length - 50in, Shoulder - 16in, Sleeve Length - 20in