RAUHISI WHITE CHIKANKARI TUNIC (SKT2016)
A summer essential - celebrating pristine white embroidery. This straight empire line tunic with shoulder yoke and side pockets is designed to give a smart grace. The creepers in chevron are are accentuated with a line of hathkati jali made by meticulously tossing the fabric yarns. The fine lines that represent the precision of skill of an artisan and her discipline are elegently highlighted with pearl shaped phanda. The delicacy of tendril and tiny foliage sprinkled over the tunic is given a boundary of pintucked cuff.
Motif co-designed and embroidered by Shabbo and Mumtaz Jahan with Jaspal Kalra.
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size XS: Bust - 35in, Waist - 33in, Hip - 38in, Length - 45in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 16.5in
- Size S: Bust - 37in, Waist - 35in, Hip - 40in, Length - 46in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 17in
- Size M: Bust - 39in, Waist - 37in, Hip - 42in, Length - 47in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 17.5in
- Size L: Bust - 41in, Waist - 39in, Hip - 44in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 16in, Sleeve Length - 18in
- Size XL: Bust - 43in, Waist - 41in, Hip - 46in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 16.5in, Sleeve Length - 18.5in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.