Flaunt your love for craft by wearing intricately embroidered Chikankari dress. This dress sewn with tiny pleating at the shoulder yoke makes it comfortable and has fagotting in Indigo highlighting the seams for home based office. The fishes are swaying on the dress and tranfer their vivacity and energy to its wearer. Delicate and tiny keel with mukaish sprinkled over the tunic with flowers. Stitches used are kante, ghaspatti, bijli, sidhaul jali, kante, keel and hathkati.
CO-ARTIST: Motif co-designed and embroidered by Shabbo, Mehzabi, Azra and Lucky Khan with Jaspal Kalra.
Shaphar Chikankari Keyhole-Neck Cotton-Linen Short Dress
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size XS: Bust - 36in, Waist - 39in, Hip - 48in, Length - 35in, Shoulder - 14in, Sleeve Length - 15.5in
- Size S: Bust - 38in, Waist - 41in, Hip - 50in, Length - 35.5in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 16in
- Size M: Bust - 40in, Waist - 43in, Hip - 52in, Length - 36in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 16.5in
- Size L: Bust - 42in, Waist - 45in, Hip - 54in, Length - 36.5in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 17in
- Size XL: Bust - 44in, Waist - 46in, Hip - 56in, Length - 37in, Shoulder - 16in, Sleeve Length - 17.5in