A summer essential - celebrating pristine white embroidery. This tunic cut in zero waste is designed to give a smart elegance. The mandala inspired motif is also a representation of life that exists in all directions. Its is a symbol of living in harmony with nature. Here the artisan has expressed in variety of stitches: Banarsi kante, hathkati jali, sidhaul jali, janjira, ghaspatti, dhania, rozan, rehat, phanda, keel and orma.
Motif co-designed and embroidered by Mehjabin and Arshi with Jaspal Kalra.
Shasti Chikankari Henley Neck Long Self Stripe Cotton Panelled Kurta
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size S: Bust - 37in, Hip - 52in, Length - 47in, Shoulder - 14in, Sleeve Length - 17.5in, Bottom Sweep- 100in
- Size M: Bust - 39in, Hip - 54in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 18in, Bottom Sweep- 102in
- Size L: Bust - 42in, Hip - 56in, Length - 49in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 18.5in, Bottom Sweep- 104in
- Size XL: Bust - 44in, Hip - 58in, Length - 50in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 19in, Bottom Sweep- 106in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.