A summer essential - celebrating pristine white embroidery on Rudrakh (Peacock Blue). This panelled tunic is intricately sewn with faggoting in navy blue adding delicate grace to each panel that flows over the body. The motif raises a yearn to swirl with the nature. A promise of bloom and delight is what the motifs bring with them. The artisans have intricated made murri, ghaspatti, hathkati, banarsi kante, tepchi, sidhaul jali, phanda, bijli and many more....
CO-ARTIST Motif co-designed and embroidered by Mehzabi and Lucky Khan with Jaspal Kalra.
Sukandakh Chikankari V-Neck Flared Panelled Tunic
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
*Owing to sleeve cut the shoulder seam is tapered in and it may seem narrow than standard but will fit standard shoulder size
- Size XS: Bust - 35in, Hip - 58in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 13in, Sleeve Length - 18in
- Size S: Bust - 37in, Hip - 60in, Length - 49in, Shoulder - 13.5in, Sleeve Length - 18.5in
- Size M: Bust - 39in, Hip - 62in, Length - 50in, Shoulder - 14in, Sleeve Length - 19in
- Size L: Bust - 41in, Hip - 64in, Length - 50in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 19.5in
- Size XL: Bust - 43in, Hip - 66in, Length - 50in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 20in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.