THITHTHI CHIKANKARI BROAD NECK PANELLED TUNIC WITH POCKETS (SKT2027)
A summer essential - celebrating white embroidery on natural cotton. The parrot motif is considered sacred in India. It is described in sanskrit work 'Kathasaritsagar' as bird that could recite sacred texts like Vedas. Parrot represents wisdom and sustainability. This flared tunic is designed to give a smart elegance. Here the artisan has expressed in variety of stitches: Banarsi kante, janjira, ghaspatti, dhania, hathkati jali, sidhaul jali, rozan, rehat, phanda, keel, bijli, ekheri and orma.
Motif co-designed and embroidered by Arshi with Jaspal Kalra.
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size S: Bust - 37in, Hip - 44in, Length - 45in, Shoulder - 14in, Sleeve Length - 17.5in, Bottom Sweep- 96in
- Size M: Bust - 39in, Hip - 46in, Length - 46in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 18in, Bottom Sweep- 98in
- Size L: Bust - 42in, Hip - 48in, Length - 47in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 18.5in, Bottom Sweep- 98in
- Size XL: Bust - 44in, Hip - 50in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 19in, Bottom Sweep- 98in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.