A summer essential - celebrating white embroidery on indigo. The pine fruit represents wisdom and longevity. In Greek oracles, the rustling of the evergreen and oak leaves was believed to be the voice of Zeus. This flared tunic is designed to give a smart elegance. Here the artisan has expressed in variety of stitches: Banarsi kante, janjira, ghaspatti, dhania, rozan, rehat, phanda, keel, bijli, ekheri and orma.
Motif co-designed and embroidered by Sabbo and Mehjabin with Jaspal Kalra.
Pansukh Chikankari Broad Neck Indigo Panelled Tunic With Pockets
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size S: Bust - 37in, Hip - 44in, Length - 45in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 17.5in, Bottom Sweep- 72in
- Size M: Bust - 39in, Hip - 46in, Length - 46in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 18in, Bottom Sweep- 74in
- Size L: Bust - 42in, Hip - 48in, Length - 47in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 18.5in, Bottom Sweep- 76in
- Size XL: Bust - 44in, Hip - 50in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 16in, Sleeve Length - 19in, Bottom Sweep- 78in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.