A summer essential - celebrating white embroidery on kurta with higlights in burnt orange. Tree of life and dancing peacock ornate the front with subtle details on sleeve and hem. The peacocks spread the aroma royalty of the culturally rich Avadh. Each eye of feather is intricately carved in bijli stitch by highly skilled artisan.
CO-ARTIST Motif co-designed and embroidered by Shabbo and Ranjita with Jaspal Kalra.
Takkiyyim Round Neck Chikankari Kurta
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size XS: Bust - 35in, Waist - 34in, Hip - 40in, Length - 46in, Shoulder - 14in, Sleeve Length - 18in
- Size S: Bust - 37in, Waist - 36in, Hip - 42in, Length - 47in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 18.5in
- Size M: Bust - 39in, Waist - 38in, Hip - 44in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 19in
- Size L: Bust - 41in, Waist - 40in, Hip - 46in, Length - 49in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 19.5in
- Size XL: Bust - 43in, Waist - 42in, Hip - 48in, Length - 49in, Shoulder - 16in, Sleeve Length - 20in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.