Flaunt your love for craft by wearing this asymmetrically embroidered Chikankari dress. This panelled dress sewn with machine ladder stitch and pleating makes it comfortable and breezy to wear at home based office. It is designed to give a smart grace. The turanj, a citrus fruit inspired motifs imparts its vavacity through its execution and profusely used jaali. Delicate and tiny shallaki sprinkled over the tunic are embroidered in Phanda, ekheri bakhiya. Other stitches used are kante, ghaspatti, bijli, sidhaul jali, kante, keel and hathkati.
CO-ARTISTMotif co-designed and embroidered by Shabbo, Mehzabi, Azra and Lucky Khan with Jaspal Kalra.
Turanj Chikankari Waist Panel Pleated Tunic Dress
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size XS: Bust - 35in, Waist - 34in, Hip - 52in, Length - 37in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 10in
- Size S: Bust - 37in, Waist - 36in, Hip - 54in, Length - 38in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 10.5in
- Size M: Bust - 39in, Waist - 38in, Hip - 56in, Length - 39in, Shoulder - 16in, Sleeve Length - 11in
- Size L: Bust - 41in, Waist - 40in, Hip - 58in, Length - 40in, Shoulder - 16.5in, Sleeve Length - 12in
- Size XL: Bust - 43in, Waist - 41in, Hip - 60in, Length - 41in, Shoulder - 17in, Sleeve Length - 12.5in