A summer essential - celebrating pristine white embroidery. This tunic cut in zero waste is designed to give a smart grace. The fish inspired motif is also a representation of of water, life and well being. Short slit at the back gives it a contemporary look and gives options of accentuating through layering with an underdress. Here the artisan has expressed in variety of stitches: Banarsi kante, hathkati jali, sidhaul jali, janjira, ghaspatti, dhania, rozan, rehat, phanda, keel and orma.
CO-ARTIST Motif co-designed and embroidered by Sabbo, Azra and Shaqib with Jaspal Kalra.
Valkavat Chikankari Round Neck Long Tunic Dress
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size S: Bust - 38in, Hip - 44in, Length - 45in, Shoulder - 14in, Sleeve Length - 19in, Back Slit - 29in
- Size M: Bust - 40in, Hip - 46in, Length - 46in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 19.5in, Back Slit - 30in
- Size L: Bust - 42in, Hip - 48in, Length - 47in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 20in, Back Slit - 31in
- Size XL: Bust - 44in, Hip - 50in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 20.5in, Back Slit - 31in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.