Flaunt your love for craft by wearing intricately embroidered Chikankari dress. This dress sewn with tiny pleating at the shoulder yoke makes it comfortable and breezy to wear at home based office. It is designed to give a smart grace. The tree of life motif with deer carries the statement of baing close to nature. Delicate and tiny keel with mukaish sprinkled over the tunic with flowers. Stitches used are kante, ghaspatti, bijli, sidhaul jali, kante, keel and hathkati.
CO-ARTIST: Motif co-designed and embroidered by Shabbo, Mehzabi, Azra and Lucky Khan with Jaspal Kalra.
Vanasth Chikankari Keyhole-Neck Yoked Cotton Short Dress
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size XS: Bust - 35in, Waist - 39in, Hip - 42in, Length - 37in, Shoulder - 14in, Sleeve Length - 18.5in
- Size S: Bust - 37in, Waist - 41in, Hip - 44in, Length - 38in, Shoulder - 14.5in, Sleeve Length - 19in
- Size M: Bust - 39in, Waist - 43in, Hip - 46in, Length - 39in, Shoulder - 15in, Sleeve Length - 19.5in
- Size L: Bust - 41in, Waist - 45in, Hip - 48in, Length - 40in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 20in
- Size XL: Bust - 43in, Waist - 46in, Hip - 50in, Length - 41in, Shoulder - 16in, Sleeve Length - 20.5in