A summer essential - celebrating white embroidery with jali in dark teal. This natural white long tunic has been patiently put together with handcraft jali between the kalis of traditional pattern. The pair of fish brings in a wishes of success from the embroiderer. The Jali in color adds same delight to the motif as the Nawab would have felt when a pair of fish jumped in his lap as an omen of success 3 centuries ago. The trifoil completes the canvas with tiny flowers blossoming with hope in water spreading the fragrance of freshness.
CO-ARTIST Motif co-designed and embroidered by Firdaus and Sadaf Khan with Jaspal Kalra.
Vaisarin Band-Collar Chikankari Long Tunic
The measurements given below are garment measurements:
- Size XS: Bust - 35in, Waist - 39in, Hip - 44in, Length - 44in, Shoulder - 15.5in, Sleeve Length - 17.5in
- Size S: Bust - 37in, Waist - 41in, Hip - 46in, Length - 45in, Shoulder - 16in, Sleeve Length - 18in
- Size M: Bust - 39in, Waist - 43in, Hip - 48in, Length - 46in, Shoulder - 16.5in, Sleeve Length - 18.5in
- Size L: Bust - 41in, Waist - 45in, Hip - 50in, Length - 47in, Shoulder - 17in, Sleeve Length - 19in
- Size XL: Bust - 43in, Waist - 47in, Hip - 52in, Length - 48in, Shoulder - 17.5in, Sleeve Length - 19.5in
- CUSTOM size: We would be happy to make to your size. Just put in your measurements in notes in checkout and we will ship your size within 20 days. Special care at nominal cost.